11-19-2011, 22:33
RE: My hummer jumps ;P
Your probably about 3 years late with these runs
Sorry there old hat
BB
Find all posts by this user
11-19-2011, 23:02
Dage you realise this shit is old as fuck? Moonique is trolling everyone on Dos since 2008. you were not even here, she was already spamming hax and other shit. Believe me, THIS IS NOT A GIRL, NOT BLONDE, PROBABLY NOT EVEN FROM POLAND.
11-19-2011, 23:28 (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 23:31 by dage5.)
Lol. Trust me. I read everything here where Moonnique was mentioned. I had multiple chats with her in Slovak and I am sure that she is a girl.

She is acting as any girl I know in real life. She likes same things.

And Marishkaa just can't be same person since they both played at once few times.

Even this wouldn't be truth I simply don't care. I'll not meet her in real life anyway; As soon as I have good chat with someone and that person is kind on me I have no problem.

Now calm down and pack this up before this will get too much personal please.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 00:04
dage is right. I know moonnique 2-3 years and I have chat with her about everything... marishka is new player here, she is already my friend and have chat all day.. So they're different persons and It's easy for me to find difference between them........ Wink (have you ever had chat with them?)
11-20-2011, 17:18

--------------------------------
»Embracing Solitude

11-20-2011, 19:39
i agree
11-20-2011, 19:45 (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 19:51 by TKBS.)
a) Lasha is not a viable Source
[sorry friend]
b) Moonique has been fairly Honest with me, even when she was hacking and i caught her she admitted it - and i will withhold any well deserved criticism or insults and i'll just say this.

- You cannot gurantee this is/ is not Moonique;
- But you can rest assured that "Marishkaa" has not hacked or abused the game so far.
- aslo marishkaa has played "appropriately to the rules Of DoS" since appearing on there.

* i am happy to give people another chance in a situation like [following rules playing nice etc]; even if it is vaguely disconcerting.

- Bullshit i will not stand for is people playing on other servers with BLATENT HACKERS and Idiots like "rattlesnaker"/ "i_smack_u_up"/ "commander_noob" ETC ETC

also note there is more activity and arguing on this forum that there are people playing on the server.

- and when i do sign in for 1 or 2 games a week - i see the same faces pulling the same shit... This is the issue that needs dealing with... Not someone just trying to get involved... i may be A dick , but at least we did not get hackers and bullshit on the server when i was active.
** i was also a super fun happy guy until i ended up single handedly combating this rain of hooliganism that has masticated its way to digesting the very essence of ut3.

UTube |Development Blog
11-20-2011, 20:31
Seriously, why do i have to read my name constantly in your posts?

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
So many nice maps, but we play Shoebox etc. -.-.
11-20-2011, 20:37 (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 20:39 by dage5.)
(11-20-2011 20:31)_RattleSN4K3_ Wrote:  Seriously, why do i have to read my name constantly in your posts?

I noticed only rattlesnaker. I assume it is someone who used name similiar to your just to make more heat. Or?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 20:44 (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 20:45 by TKBS.)
- lol u cant read; and being unaware of such a hacker;;; even after palying with him 2 nights ago-- merely highlights mypost and the "noone gives a shit" attitude..
also highlighted by you ability to only focus on yourself.
your name : AS you have made ABUNDANTLY CLEAR on several occasions is...

_RattleSn4k3_
not rattlesnaker

UTube |Development Blog
Thread Closed 

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |