Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 2.75 Average
Ordinary UT3 videos
04-28-2013, 11:36 (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 11:37 by dage5.)
Ordinary UT3 videos
So I noticed that even when everybody here was interested in UT3 only there was no thread for not really special videos, everybody just made new for their vids. And I recorded one which is probably not that special but I thought I would share so I made this thread.

So I tested Play Claw 4 in this. And I am not sure if the quality dropped compared to Fraps.

I set up to encode while recording and it didn't lag but when I watched the video I got the impression that it is not as pretty as with Fraps so tell me please. Smile

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 13:43
RE: Ordinary UT3 videos
There is no pro action while pew-pewing in FeelGood Wink

PlayClaw runs fine with a multiple core CPU and RAW material (encoding needs much CPU).

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
So many nice maps, but we play Shoebox etc. -.-.
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2013, 14:42 (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 14:42 by dage5.)
Yeah I was being ironic... Obviously. Smile

(04-28-2013 11:36)dage5 Wrote:  I recorded one which is probably not that special but I thought I would share

Thanks for the feedback! Smile

04-28-2013, 15:35
Here's my contribution. They're nothing but my random gameplay. No special combos. No special tricks. Because all the good moments happen when you're not recording Big Grin
Also when I record, I sense a little increased lag, even though all I should sense is a little FPS drop. Is that normal?
I used bandicam for all of these, but I like FRAPS more. I'm just too lazy to glue those video chunks, that FRAPS creates, together afterwards Big Grin

best I can do is Predat
04-28-2013, 16:36
(04-28-2013 15:35)Predator01-cz Wrote:  Because all the good moments happen when you're not recording Big Grin
Also when I record, I sense a little increased lag, even though all I should sense is a little FPS drop. Is that normal?
Huh? You don't record while playing. I used to do it and I don't like it anymore. Just download the demo(Jolt and TL has it) and find the place you want to record with RypelCam.

Although it is bit confusing when you write on a scrap of a paper there is a good moment at some minute and when you use fast forward you will find out you already missed it because it shifts time.

Btw I use old version and I am lazy to replace it with new. Does it work correct there? I would have a reason to do it if it does. Tongue

04-28-2013, 18:49
(04-28-2013 16:36)dage5 Wrote:  
(04-28-2013 15:35)Predator01-cz Wrote:  Because all the good moments happen when you're not recording Big Grin
Huh? You don't record while playing. I used to do it and I don't like it anymore. Just download the demo(Jolt and TL has it) and find the place you want to record with RypelCam.

Although it is bit confusing when you write on a scrap of a paper there is a good moment at some minute and when you use fast forward you will find out you already missed it because it shifts time.

Btw I use old version and I am lazy to replace it with new. Does it work correct there? I would have a reason to do it if it does. Tongue

Yeah.. well.
That sounds like the correct way to do it. I'm just too lazy to do it like that Big Grin I just record while playing when I feel like it and then in some spare time upload it on youtube in its very raw form. On the bright side, people won't start thinking that I'm some super pro, when I put up only those lucky moments, and it makes you feel better when you see somebody else screw up some moments worse than you Big Grin

best I can do is Predat
04-28-2013, 18:50 (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 20:21 by _RattleSN4K3_.)
(04-28-2013 16:36)dage5 Wrote:  Btw I use old version and I am lazy to replace it with new. Does it work correct there? I would have a reason to do it if it does. Tongue
You mean RypelCam?

The latest version also features proper playback so the flag is visible on minimap.

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
04-28-2013, 19:12 (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 19:14 by dage5.)
I think that bit of work you spend on it is worth it Predator, but true, last few vids I uploaded do not show my true qualities. Tongue

@Rattle Yes I meant RypelCam. So I guess you wanted to say that updating to newest version is worth the effort. Smile

04-28-2013, 20:22
Exactly.

(If i ever got the time to upload FullHD videos, i would contribute to this thread Smile)

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
04-28-2013, 21:07
Go for it, make some time Rattle! Wink

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |