Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 3.23 Average
Local crazy stuff
06-25-2014, 21:56 (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 21:57 by TKBS.)
Local crazy stuff
Okay so few pieces of shit on my mind i need to clean becuase no-one else to chat to and no-one cares.

[1] World War 2 Bomb Found
Quote:The Explosives Ordnance Division (EOD) has now confirmed that they believe the item found on a construction site at Maesglas Retail Park at about 12.45pm today is a World War II bomb.
- This is pretty cool, i mean, not because of the real danger, but just because this bomb has been lying dormant for so long,within blast radius from where i used to play.
- We get alot of this stuff, but have not had a discovery liek this for a while
[2] Suicide
[info not displayed as it is not public knowledge]
- Someone i know recently took a shotgun to themselves. You could encounter this person on a daily basis and be none-the-wiser of their pending flight from this earth, they seemed content.
- I have no idea what the root cause but implaud any feelign low to speak to someone, anyone...
[3]
i got royally hacked, like a chump. Totally screwed
- laugh if you must but this lame.

UTube |Development Blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2014, 07:51
RE: Local crazy stuff
[1] World War II Bombs - we have them too! 1 or 2 years ago they wanted to defuse one of them as they did some maintenance work at one of the train stations. It exploded and damaged facades of surrounding companies, but actually no one got hurt.

[2] There's a high bridge outside the city with at least 1 reported suicide per year over here...

[3] Whoot what happened? How did you get hacked lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2014, 14:29
someone made a "boneheaded" internet connection during my UTM Machine downtime
+ me being the noob i am with UT3 servers running open ports and the like - & the person making the foolish mistake pretty much gave them everything they needed to jack an account.
- It would have been OK but I have been very complacent in the past 12 months and left about 2000 emails with confidential data on various accounts (lol), UPlay went down, Origin went down, Epic went down & i forgot to change my PW's on all 3..

- so yeh partially my fault, mostly the other + screw Origin that account gets hacked all teh time.

* i did learn that Mirror's Edge is DRM free, as are most games with Origin. Once installed you can Copy/ Paste where-ever you liek.

- Also Note: you can buy games from retail stores that require steam, Register the Key and trade that bitch in.
- i never supported this before but i questioned steam as to whether or not they would seek legal action against doing this and they basically replied
"No"

UTube |Development Blog
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2014, 00:31
(06-26-2014 14:29)TKBS Wrote:  - i never supported this before but i questioned steam as to whether or not they would seek legal action against doing this and they basically replied

Won't work over here anymore. They don't accept returns for video games at all. Uncertain

» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |