Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
NATO: peace or Terror
08-25-2014, 06:09 (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 06:27 by TKBS.)
NATO: peace or Terror
NATO Summit 2014:
NATO summit is a meeting/ opportunity for Heads of State and Heads of Government countries to evaluate and provide strategic direction for Alliance activities.
  • To be a bit more specific, a huge gathering of Political and other worldwide leaders to discuss how they are going to suppress the people not mentioned in the above..
  • i am not suprised they have chosen my home town for the 2014 summit, the city has a history of low voting turn out, high unemployment and various other social disorders and nasty habbits.
    ^^ is this a coincidence?
  • Current debate for most citizens surrounds the area of wherever we will become a hotspot for terrorism, jihadist activity, or other protests. (see link below)

Now i offer the "DoS forum members" an opportunity for me to provide maybe some small form of peaceful protest if they have any political ideology they would like voiced.

Aside from the hilarity of an "annonymous" mask and stand, which is not something i support, i would like to hear your real thoughts.

* It is not often i give people a chance to engage in a real conversation with myself, regarding political or other sensitive nature subjects, but please feel free to be as academic, intrusive or open as you like.

I will not hold judgement against you for your views.

Personally i am in a difficult situation to express my own views in a form of peaceful protest (as i am already most likely referred to as "hot") - for clarity im not referring to my Looks you should know what i mean... But i am willing to make an attempt

Nice if people get involved with a bit of discussion. If shit goes down in my hood ill let you know Smile
===================================================================

One other things (geoengineer lolz):

We recently experience a weather event that was historically unheard of. A Thunderclap that travelled more than 50 miles radius & i promise you it exceeed 120 db.
- Okay, maybe an exaggeration but i spoke to some people who have lived here for decades and they never heard thunder like it before.
Now a brief consideration of the science of thunder says
Quote:"When thunder is heard from about 328 feet (100 m) distance, it consists of one large bang, yet hissing and clicking may be heard just prior to the bang (upward streamers). When heard at .6 mile (1 km) from lightning, thunder will rumble with several loud claps."
^^ if this is true. Then for anyone in the 50mile+ radius all of us would have been 100m away from it.
- What is even more interesting is that i phoned people up to a distance of 20+ miles away at the exact moment after it happened, all 3 reported the exact same sound occuring seconds - a min before my phone call
Also the clouds the next morning were like i have never see before and my mouse has becoem really bad.
^^ how are these linked.
"The magnitude of the static charge is determined by material composition, applied forces, separation rate, and relative humidity."

* no conspiracy theories here people Smile

Links:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-...et-7663787
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_summit
http://www.lightningsafety.com/nlsi_info/thunder2.html

UTube |Development Blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 10:10
RE: NATO: peace or Terror
I'm really curious about the outcomes of the next NATO Summit.

I doubt there will be peace all around the world anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2014, 20:10
About politics & peace:
War is business, debt money & poverty keeps the hierarchy pyramid stable.

About the thunderclap:
It reads itself like you demand a conspiracy theory explanation for it. HAARP! Smile

08-31-2014, 16:22 (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 16:24 by TKBS.)
Belgium people rocking the streets telling NATO to get the f* off my land Smile

Thanks belgium; your more active here than the people that live here lol

a couple of million for a fence
The amount of money they spent on this could have helped the unemployed or homeless What i am witnessing is totally disgusting

UTube |Development Blog
08-31-2014, 17:12 (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 17:25 by picikimi.)
dk, how much is it on the topic, but here is a pretty nice, informational map of whats going on around Ukraine/ the war zone at the moment
http://liveuamap.com/

How long has it been since someone touched part of you other than your body?
09-05-2014, 14:03
Very interesting map, thanks for sharing!

» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
09-06-2014, 12:05
yes verry interesting map.
when i looked at Estonia then i saw there was a gun mark.
( Estonian intelligence officer abducted and taken to russia ).
And yes thats true some russian FSB members came over Estonian border with guns and abducted Estonian intelligence officer and took him to russia. They were using smoke grenades and radio jammers.
I read it in news this morning. Verry strange i think.

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |