Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3 Average
Syndicate (Free)
03-04-2015, 11:41 (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 14:20 by TKBS.)
Syndicate (Free)
==================================
↓↓↓ - Syndicate is Free on Origin- ↓↓↓
==================================

- Syndicate Wars, the game that came after this, is a big favorite of mine. A series of tough Strategy games with a post-era society theme, the usual machine vs man/ us vs them. Some of you may be aware of "Syndicate" for PS3, some of the levels were built by Hourences, but this was an FPS game, a big change from the previous releases. Syndicate probably has the same great atmosphere as Syndicate Wars and the general story of 'Eugenics' is always interesting.

A strategy game is good from time-to-time, i recommend getting Syndicate Wars, but because "Syndicate" is free Grab it while you can. Put it on your phone or something like that Smile

Links:
Free Game: https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/free-...-the-house
Wiki stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicate_%28video_game%29

Current Strategy mod:
- also for those interested in Strategy games like this, i have spent the past 2 weeks Modding UFO Aftermath. It is almost finished and i am hoping for a positive response as the only mod maker to do this in 10 years Smile

Missed your chance to get Theme Hospital?:
- If you missed the Free offer for "Theme Hospital" (on origin), maybe you can grab it from a member here
[free Origin Games do not require an origin account, after they downloaded they are 100% portable]
- 1 person can still take my offer of the digital version of my physical copy from the "free to members only" thread (details provided in thread)

UTube |Development Blog
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 05:59
RE: Syndicate (Free)
I successfully added it to my Origin account! I remember the game it was awesome! Smile

However, this game is not available on Mac OS X. Oh snap! Big Grin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2015, 19:50
RE: Syndicate (Free)
I played it somewhen in the very past and never got past the first scene. Big Grin

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
So many nice maps, but we play Shoebox etc. -.-.
Find all posts by this user

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |