Fick VS DoS?
03-03-2010, 12:54
Fick VS DoS?

finding a date is my job, but you're the next in line! Cool

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2010, 13:43
RE: Fick VS DoS?
Ok going to accept your little challenge Cool
But keep in mind this stronghold is impossible to defeat.. Your attempts may result in a pathetic fail Joyful_3

When would you like to play? Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03-03-2010, 16:46 (This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 16:46 by IronLord.)
i will be on holidays from 26th of march, you?
I´d like participate Smile

What I´ve felt, what I´ve known, never shined in what I´ve shown.
Are You Unforgiven Too?

The most valuable victory is the one in which we fight against ourselves and we win.
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2010, 16:52
FUCK YEA !!! finally something more interesting,we havent and trainings and clan matches from match with that nab clan which name i dont remember lol,but pls,set a date with weekend or friday

ill own some russians

5 VS 5 ? ill play
03-03-2010, 19:49
they are germans not russians.... if its VCTF im in Tongue (thats if i will be on and accepted XD ) Should try to make a list with players who will play the VS.. my time is GMT+2. How many F!ckers are playing in team? Smile 7v7?

Work hard, Play harder!!
03-03-2010, 20:17
Ye norbi, I think you can participate.. We have to setup a team for the match, though.. Will do this as soon DeineLtan gives us date/time

» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
03-03-2010, 20:23
and one more try to set the match on our server,not that''dos non-spam serv '' shit
and one more try to set the match on our server,not that''dos non-spam serv '' shit
03-03-2010, 20:26
Quote:we havent and trainings and clan matches from match with that nab clan which name i dont remember lol,
Was that RaW or some other clan?
03-03-2010, 21:03
yes.i suggest 3 maps AH Coda,necro and susp or sand i heard deine dont like spam maps,also with no stinger mutator
03-03-2010, 21:05
In the last clanmatch we won against Fick on Suspense but we lost badly on Sandstorm Wink
Thread Closed 

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |