Thread Rating:
  • 38 Votes - 2.84 Average
Sc00rpY vs Lilium Atratum
03-11-2010, 00:10
Sc00rpY vs Lilium Atratum
After long arguments, Sc00rpY challenged me for a Duel. I accepted. First match was on DM-Deck, 15 minutes. After about 8 minutes Sc00rpY quit (chicken!), with the final score of his: -2 against my 6. Unfortunately we have no screens of that match but there were 3 spectators to confirm the result.

Then Sc00rpY challenged me again for vCTF-nostinger-Duel. Result: Sc00rpy 0, Lilium Atratum 5.

Third, last challenge of Sc00rpY is an instagib CTF (I hope not vCTF because vehilces suck with insta). We shall meet in battle at some time in the future...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 00:15
RE: Sc00rpY vs Lilium Atratum
LOL nice score keep it up.

Shock Rifle Full of Wings Turn you Noobs into Angels
03-11-2010, 00:19
yeah you owned me congratz
on 1st duel you used stinger all time
feelgood with 2 scorps is unplayable in 1vs1 but i failed xes,even if raped you in close distance.waiting for iGib,free tickets
i got 60 without scoring,that mean ill beat you on igib with my aim eye Smile
03-11-2010, 00:35
Quote:on 1st duel you used stinger all time
I killed you with stinger twice out of 6 kills. There were also shock combos involved and rockets... Actually in duel, stinger is much weaker weapon than in vCTF because of many obstacles you can hide in, charge your other weapon and release it on unsuspecting opponent. We could continue the fight, but you had not balls to fight till the end....

Quote:feelgood with 2 scorps is unplayable in 1vs1
Well, it is you who insisted on vCTF Duel. I only picked a map.
Quote:even if raped you in close distance
I didn't care about death count. On some occasions I even deliberately killed myself. But if it makes you feel better, ok you "owned" me in close combat.
03-11-2010, 00:50
yes now im satisfied lol.

i wont avoid that i losed it was gg and i hope we will fight igib in more friendly atmosphere g night
03-11-2010, 00:55 (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010 00:56 by PARADOX1911.)
Hm.. nice, although I'd also like to spectate such a kind of duel somewhen in the future, if possible Smile

But where the hell were you able to play vCTF 1 vs 1 without anyone joining? Are there even servers with a player limit of 2 ?!
Or was it password protected ? Explain pls Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2010, 02:47
@PARADOX1911: lol, we just played on RAW. Actually one person briefly joined the match, but he was excused. As he was also a RAW member, it was no problem.
This challenge came out of sudden and was executed without much preparation, hence no invitation for spectating.

Quote:i hope we will fight igib in more friendly atmosphere
I tried "more friendly atmosphere" with you many times in the past. Not anymore.
Now I am here just to squish you down with all force available!
03-11-2010, 09:42
nice 1 lilium you are impresing me day by day with your skills

03-11-2010, 09:53
yeah,i started that fightwith think 'time to give that noob camper a lesson'
Well,in results you become a better teacher lol Smile
03-11-2010, 10:23 (This post was last modified: 03-11-2010 10:34 by Hatr3dSurg3.)
If you're gonna play 1on1 iCTF I suggest ctf-Fast_action, ctf-w00tabolous or ctf-Impasse

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |