Thread Rating:
  • 29 Votes - 2.45 Average
New vehicles
03-22-2010, 14:01
New vehicles
I just DL some new vehicles, and will be testing them soon. We could use them ingame. Gonna report back soon.

Work hard, Play harder!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2010, 14:17
RE: New vehicles
If you find something good please report! Unfortunately I tested some vehicles in the past and most of them were just crap....
03-22-2010, 15:50
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627409

Harpy- Thats one good new vehile which i tested with some of old ToXic members,you can attrack to you vehiles and players and smash them on your Harpy Smile

http://www.xfire.com/video/63395/
Theres some VERY OLD movie,also theres lot of lags cause i had old comp that time,but small presenting usage of Harpy :>
03-22-2010, 19:17
Yes i was talking about the harpy and the Basilisk. There are no videos about the basilisk.. But i hvae the pack. But the harpy is too strong... I mean you can smash a vehicle with it very fast. However we can give it a try for 1-2 days.. replace viper with harpy (to keep raptor and fury so we have anti-harpy)

Work hard, Play harder!!
03-25-2010, 17:05
Bad idea. They are too powerful, and look ugly and not natural.. Maybe someone can design a flame tank, or one like the ion tank, but smalled blast and smaller dmg. Smile

Work hard, Play harder!!
03-26-2010, 01:16
The problem with custom vehicles is, that EVERYONE who playes on our server has to download them, no matter if they're actually used or not. And in general they're quite huge (regarding the filesize).

Also re-downloading them would be very annoying for players who do not use a cache converter :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2010, 01:01
I don't want new vehicles.
The game is what it is.
Stop trying to change it.

04-26-2010, 14:20
this game is all about change , I like seeing new vehicles , weapons ,and character Smile
It's true ,they rarely match the original assets quality , but it's fun to test them out Smile

08-30-2010, 01:38
Make sure the weapons are different, and it's not the same vehicle with new textures...

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |