Thread Rating:
  • 40 Votes - 2.55 Average
New Mutator - "Pinball" ?
09-06-2010, 14:04
New Mutator - "Pinball" ?
Maybe someone can make a mutator that allows people to walldodge more than 1x.. That would be nice especially in tighter maps (Deck - down at boots, Anarchy halls - at EMP spawner) so you can double wall dodge from 1 wall to another then back and then back again and so on. That would let people do more advanced moves, including multi hammer jump (charge hammer, jump, while in air aim to a wall so you go to it, meanwhile u charge hammer, and then when you reach the wall from your firs HJ u release and jump again). Imagine pinball HJ Smile any way to do this? if not the HJ then at least the multiple walldodge.. And maybe someone add back the off-skate walldodge ability? (it was left out by Epic in last patches - they have forgotten it).

Work hard, Play harder!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2010, 22:10
RE: New Mutator - "Pinball" ?
Generally its not that difficult to realize your ideas. But there are already some mutators which have similar features.

Apoc Matrix Moves [Info]

Download:
https://www.apoc.org/msgboard3/viewtopic...=75#p15851
http://wickedinsanegaming.com/index.php?...own&id=160
--------------------------------
MutMultiDodgeV2
Download:
http://kiltersfunhouse.com/downloads/#mutators

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
So many nice maps, but we play Shoebox etc. -.-.
09-07-2010, 13:23
For a moment -- at the beginning of the video -- I thought it's a mutator that shifts gravity : he was kinda giving the impression that he was running ON the wall, not UP the wall =) .

A gravity shifting mutator would be nice, though. It would be great to camp on the flag's-site ceiling on Suspense =) .
09-07-2010, 13:36
I was once on a server with Jetpacks and Dinosaurs. That was awesome!!

»Embracing Solitude

09-07-2010, 13:47
Okay @ jetpacks.

WTF @ dinosaurs. Btw, I see there's a dinosaur "onto" a player. Do they... bite? Or they're just decorative (epic fail)?
09-07-2010, 14:51
they attack you. you can see one coming for me. they even kill titans fast^^
it's a lot of fun anyway^^

»Embracing Solitude

09-07-2010, 15:37
From your POV... that dinosaur... it's coming right for ya. But I can hardly tell that's a dinosaur. It looks more like a... a... fat ostrich...

But, the one BEHIND that... ostrich... is... Actually, there appears to be TWO of them -- in the back of the dinosaur (yeah, the one that was coming to get you). Two dinosaurs about to clip that poor player's head off. Am I right?
If I'm not, and there's just ONE dinosaur... That CERTAINLY doesn't look like a dinosaur AT ALL. If it turns up to be just ONE... that would have to be one leech -- since that's more like it (a big one, a fat one, just like the ADAM in BioShock).

There is one more in the left, near the Hellbender. And I see some sort of Titan death there, so I guess that's the proof that those ostrich-like creatures are really Titan-killers? If that's the case... keep them off DoS. Install more firewalls, I dunno, just keep those creatures off the server, at all costs. =)
09-07-2010, 15:47
First of all, Titan is not implemented on DoS. Second: wtf is with your eyes, there are 2 Raptors killing one guy in the right side of the background and one Raptor killing a Titan near the hellbender. One is coming for me. And it's not even hard to see that those are dinosaurs.

»Embracing Solitude

09-07-2010, 16:09
I know Titan isn't implemented on DoS. But, if it can kill a Titan... It could kill a Levi pretty fast (if we ever get a chance to play on a map which has Levi... which is among War maps... which are NEVER PLAYED on DoS).

I'm just saying... they're not graphical masterpieces, that's all. Therefore, I'm having a hard time admiting there are TWO dinosaurs there. But meh, okay, so be it. I won't come any closer to the monitor to figure that out, though (1440x900 on a 17" display, which is placed ~3 meters away from me).
09-07-2010, 17:01
(09-07-2010 13:36)neon Wrote:  I was once on a server with Jetpacks and Dinosaurs. That was awesome!!

wat?!?!?

I ♥ Boobs

[...]

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |