Thread Rating:
  • 39 Votes - 2.87 Average
Customize characters?
11-27-2010, 10:38 (This post was last modified: 11-27-2010 13:11 by proFielders.)
Customize characters?
Hello again!

I just have a small question, how do i edit my character? I kno how to edit it ingame -> Settings -> Player -> Customize Character (or smoething like that xD). I also know that you edit it the way I mean in UTCustomChar.ini, but after that I don't understand more xD...

Ex. Wojci have/had a "IronGuard" body, but with a "Jester" head... That's what I wanna learn, how to do like that...

Maybe this wrong forum but whatevar XD.

Thanx
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2010, 18:51
RE: Customize characters?
i cannot promise anything-
but i will look into some sites for you
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2010, 20:38
(11-27-2010 18:51)TKBS Wrote:  i cannot promise anything-
but i will look into some sites for you

Thanx dude, that's why I voted "Yes!" in your thread as you wanna join DoS, I felt you're friendly XD
11-28-2010, 01:02
this is a program called Unreal TOurnament 3 Tweaker, check it out on the epic forums, there is a thread by the creator of it (BradG i reckon)
Download and install, then u can unlock the character's mixed parts, go in-game and change your change to whatever you want.
Besides that characters feature that program give you plenty of usefull tweaks you might enjoy, such as automatic settings for the best performance/look, costum stuff(crosshairs,etc) and many other things. Enjoy

--edit--
here is the link http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594723
11-28-2010, 11:53
(11-28-2010 01:02)Boomer Wrote:  this is a program called Unreal TOurnament 3 Tweaker, check it out on the epic forums, there is a thread by the creator of it (BradG i reckon)
Download and install, then u can unlock the character's mixed parts, go in-game and change your change to whatever you want.
Besides that characters feature that program give you plenty of usefull tweaks you might enjoy, such as automatic settings for the best performance/look, costum stuff(crosshairs,etc) and many other things. Enjoy

--edit--
here is the link http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594723

ok thanx man, gonna check it now xD
11-28-2010, 13:38
lol - boomer be me to it-
nice one boomer Smile

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |