Thread Rating:
  • 30 Votes - 2.63 Average
Friendly Match PtE vs DoS
11-08-2009, 00:23
Wink Friendly Match PtE vs DoS
Hello, Osiris here

Wondering if you want to setup a time/date for a friendly match

http://prototypeut3.forumotion.net/

Register there, other contact is arcane_ut3@yahoo.com for easy organising of a match

Hope to hear from you soon

Match Details:
Gametype: vCTF
Players: 5v5
Date: (To be discussed)
Server: PtE 85.236.100.219:7977

Thankyou

[PrototypE]ArcaneTSGK
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2009, 01:21
RE: Friendly Match PtE vs DoS
You have to wait our leader, but now I say no, but Para decides.

Sometimes ago Burger posted a thread here... Well, we didn't play cause he didn't give me any contact.
Probably, Para will accept, but only if Burger won't play.

den

I hate STINGER, I hate STINGER I haaateeee it! Big GrinAngry
11-08-2009, 01:26
(11-08-2009 01:21)denQueden Wrote:  You have to wait our leader, but now I say no, but Para decides.

Sometimes ago Burger posted a thread here... Well, we didn't play cause he didn't give me any contact.
Probably, Para will accept, but only if Burger won't play.

den

omg you are afraid of me ,
11-08-2009, 04:12
No, just we won't play with cheaters...

I hate STINGER, I hate STINGER I haaateeee it! Big GrinAngry
11-08-2009, 04:15
ok, we can play against you, match type will be friendly. going to contact you today if possible, atm i'm too f*ck*ng drunken and don't wanna organize anything..

i sent you an email containing my msn, skype and xfire id's, however i'm only online at msn most of the time..

however as some of our members have problems with one of your members, Basher-King, we can only play against you if Basher doesn't play in this match.. it's not only one member who thinks that, but most of our members. I feel bad for that, but i can't change the way things are :/

Thanks
Paradox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2009, 16:32
why pte want match against dos and why not against fragorlose or bk.rt or dark (Clanbase) ?.

Shock Rifle Full of Wings Turn you Noobs into Angels
11-08-2009, 16:53 (This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 16:57 by Basher-King.)
(11-08-2009 04:15)PARADOX1911 Wrote:  ok, we can play against you, match type will be friendly. going to contact you today if possible, atm i'm too f*ck*ng drunken and don't wanna organize anything..

i sent you an email containing my msn, skype and xfire id's, however i'm only online at msn most of the time..

however as some of our members have problems with one of your members, Basher-King, we can only play against you if Basher doesn't play in this match.. it's not only one member who thinks that, but most of our members. I feel bad for that, but i can't change the way things are :/

Thanks
Paradox

what for noobs are you , does this clan heared anything about demos ? isnt that a proof to check cheaters omg , how lame are you , you just dont wanna get pwnd , thats all .

and talking about cheaters ... im and the whole UTF clan are sure that your member KIRA-Basher called kiradesu in this clan is moving 10% faster ( speedhacking )

come on osiris why are you interested to play against a clan which we will win anyway ? >> ok play without me , play qithour 2cnd or 3 squad and we will win for sure , they are beginners playing with minigun , i met them so often in the server
(11-08-2009 16:32)CGO Wrote:  why pte want match against dos and why not against fragorlose or bk.rt or dark (Clanbase) ?.

we challanged bk.rt , we challenged dark clan , next are you what do you want ?
11-08-2009, 17:26
Get on nuub

Shock Rifle Full of Wings Turn you Noobs into Angels
11-08-2009, 17:27
(11-08-2009 16:32)CGO Wrote:  why pte want match against dos and why not against fragorlose or bk.rt or dark (Clanbase) ?.

Because we want to play every clan? its called diversity...

We have already challenged Bk.rt and we have a match vs Dark on wednesday, we challenged FoL a week ago but didn't get a response. We recently played eXotic, does it matter what clan we play against?

[PrototypE]ArcaneTSGK
11-08-2009, 17:48 (This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 17:51 by PARADOX1911.)
Yes, we'd like to play against your clan Osiris, as said the only condition is you play without Basher. Just let me know when you'd like to play, so we can set a date/time.

==================

@Basher:
It's not just we think you're a cheater, it's also the way you behave. You're flaming and whining in whichever UT-Forum i read your posts, you're complaining about stuff which is irrelevant (like your post over here about "CGO got banned in the jolt server for beiing a racist", http://dos.vsee.us/forum/showthread.php?tid=38 - we don't care as it never took place on our server)

I'm just wondering, as you label us as "lamers" and "noobs" - why don't you simply stfu, leave the forum, don't connect to our server again, and go your way? There are enough other servers where you can play, and there's no reason for you to create your posts here.

And we also know about demos, we're recording them 24/7.
You can download them with ease.

And who cares whether we lose or not, it's just a friendly match and over all it's just a game.

Honestly, you're acting like a children. And your english skills are pathetic btw.

Paradox

» I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. «
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |