6 on 6 vCTF

Agreed?

--------------------------------
»Embracing Solitude

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2011, 15:25
RE: Another Fick vs. DoS
Probably won't be able to participate. Let's see if we can find 6 players. Report in, guys (and pici).
02-08-2011, 15:55 (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 15:56 by joaoFCB.)
I have some conditions for us to play again. Since it'll probably be on our server (and if Ltan comes back) we will be responsible for these:

-Text MUTED FOR EVERYONE. I don't know if there's the possibility to mute "Say" only, so you guys can use TeamSay only. If it's not possible, then of course we won't mute anything. But then control yourselves. -->this goes for Fick too

-There is a time limit of 20MINS and NO OVERTIME. This is clanbase rules and it's how every vCTF clan plays and has been playing since years. After 20mins the final result goes to the overall score. Meaning that, for example, Fick wins 1-0 in Susp, also wins 2-0 in Sand, but if DoS wins 5-0 on Necro, DoS wins the clan war with overall score of 5-3. Got it? This is how we've been playing. if all of you disagree then we Fick will also try to get to an agreement and see what's better for both.

-No SPAM/BOX maps. There are few custom maps that we Fick agree to play in. I don't know for sure all of them, but these are available: MegaStructure and Electro. i think Basically and CanalWarfare are also an option. not sure

-Scoorpy is gone, ok, and something probably went wrong last war cuz everyone had hot head and some called us cheaters and some called you noobs. Calm down before the war, go to the bathroom!!!!!! Big Grin and i ensure you that none of us is cheating, as well as i can ensure my clan that you guys aren't noobs if you play as team and focus on it, instead of focusing on how we aim or how lucky we are sometimes. Not to mention those sandstorm bugs that clearly set an argument about wallhacking

-If we all agree to play in any different map, then please warn us with at least 2 days beforehand, so we can all test it for bugs and glitches majorly. Tbh i would love to play in a map that no one knows. Would be fun to see how we behave in it, but there might be some glitches and that would, once again, create a verbal fight...

Bottom line, i would really like to this be the FIRST clan war Fick vs DoS that will only have, as final sentences in this topic: "great game, good results, nice fight, etc..:"

02-08-2011, 17:28
Great points.

Without adding a mutator, it won't be possible to disable the say command only.
You can achieve it by using a mutator, which replaces the current PlayerController class (which holds the most commands) and overwrite the say function.

DoS died on 11-11-2010.
So many nice maps, but we play Shoebox etc. -.-.
02-08-2011, 18:23
(02-08-2011 15:55)joaoFCB Wrote:  I have some conditions for us to play again. Since it'll probably be on our server (and if Ltan comes back) we will be responsible for these:

-Text MUTED FOR EVERYONE. I don't know if there's the possibility to mute "Say" only, so you guys can use TeamSay only. If it's not possible, then of course we won't mute anything. But then control yourselves. -->this goes for Fick too

-There is a time limit of 20MINS and NO OVERTIME. This is clanbase rules and it's how every vCTF clan plays and has been playing since years. After 20mins the final result goes to the overall score. Meaning that, for example, Fick wins 1-0 in Susp, also wins 2-0 in Sand, but if DoS wins 5-0 on Necro, DoS wins the clan war with overall score of 5-3. Got it? This is how we've been playing. if all of you disagree then we Fick will also try to get to an agreement and see what's better for both.

-No SPAM/BOX maps. There are few custom maps that we Fick agree to play in. I don't know for sure all of them, but these are available: MegaStructure and Electro. i think Basically and CanalWarfare are also an option. not sure

-Scoorpy is gone, ok, and something probably went wrong last war cuz everyone had hot head and some called us cheaters and some called you noobs. Calm down before the war, go to the bathroom!!!!!! Big Grin and i ensure you that none of us is cheating, as well as i can ensure my clan that you guys aren't noobs if you play as team and focus on it, instead of focusing on how we aim or how lucky we are sometimes. Not to mention those sandstorm bugs that clearly set an argument about wallhacking

-If we all agree to play in any different map, then please warn us with at least 2 days beforehand, so we can all test it for bugs and glitches majorly. Tbh i would love to play in a map that no one knows. Would be fun to see how we behave in it, but there might be some glitches and that would, once again, create a verbal fight...

Bottom line, i would really like to this be the FIRST clan war Fick vs DoS that will only have, as final sentences in this topic: "great game, good results, nice fight, etc..:"

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-f9efc5821111...c6edb09510

»Embracing Solitude

02-08-2011, 19:16
i'm mad because some guy on the last clan war aimbotted me clearly. i think it was some Neon1das.. Big Grin

just making my points. idfc if someone else call me cheater. i get that every week at least. It does make my feel bad about always having useless arguments after each war. I have the need to make things clear.

and btw, do you agree with the custom maps and rules, neon?

02-08-2011, 19:18
ok guys i agree with you,but WITHOUT furylamestorm,otherwise DoS dont count on me in that clanwar...end.

Life is a Game = someone is a Toy - someone is a Player...
02-08-2011, 19:51
(02-08-2011 19:16)joaoFCB Wrote:  i'm mad because some guy on the last clan war aimbotted me clearly. i think it was some Neon1das.. Big Grin

just making my points. idfc if someone else call me cheater. i get that every week at least. It does make my feel bad about always having useless arguments after each war. I have the need to make things clear.

and btw, do you agree with the custom maps and rules, neon?

Sure, I agree. Great points. I just thought it was funny Big Grin

(02-08-2011 19:18)BetoneeR Wrote:  ok guys i agree with you,but WITHOUT furylamestorm,otherwise DoS dont count on me in that clanwar...end.

Pussy. There's nothing else I can say... Learn timed attacks and attack together and you might have a chance.

»Embracing Solitude

02-08-2011, 19:51
since we are not THAT good on sandstorm either ^^, i suggest we play the following maplist:

-Necropolis.. Classic well known map for everyone, always fun and balanced.
-DoS map?
-Basically.. Same as necro.
-Megastructure.. Big map, balanced, and fun, team play required.. should be fun to play this in a CW.

I say Mute for everyone. I don't care if you don't use teamchat, i mean, for fuck sake get some balls and go all in one teamspeak channel like all CLANS do! or just use "B".
02-08-2011, 19:52
Btw, we lost 2 - 0 (more or less because of dumb mistakes) against Volt on Sandstorm.

»Embracing Solitude

» Powered by: betamaster.us «» Partner sites : vsee.us | knet.us |